Pest Control SheppertonThe area you have selected is: TW17. This area covers Shepperton
Surrounding areas for this postcode are: Littleton, Upper HallifordMartin Bergin
You can contact Martin on:01932 702 780 or 07989 105 361
Pest Control Surrey, we are Police security checked, trained, qualified and hold full corporate insurance so if you have a pest problem or a query relating to pests in your home or garden call us for a rapid response! All species of pests controlled, highly rated and reliable.
Pests we treat:
- Canada GeeseWe will conduct an on site assessment and discuss our findings with you in order to alleviate the problems and risks to health caused by Canadian geese on your property and land.
We have extensive experience in the control and management of Canadian geese and are extensively involved in projects to control and manage them ranging from gardens to racecourses and farmland.
We are firearms rated by Surrey Police specifically for the purpose of managing larger pest species such as Canada geese so please contact us and we will talk you through the various options available from both a legal and practical standpoint.
- Rats & MiceRats: You will know if rats have managed to gain entry to your attic, roof space or wall void by their nocturnal activities resulting in the tell tale gnawing and scurrying as they search for food and explore their new home!
As with other rodents its important to find out how they got there in the first place and we may have to employ some detective work in order to establish this. It could be through the drain system, from a neighbouring roof space or from a nearby livestock food source all of these possibilities we will discuss with you as well as determining how long and if there is any history associated with rodent activity in or around your property.
Mice: We would first establish how mice have managed to gain entry to your property and discuss with you the possible proofing or blocking of these entry points as a means of preventing further access.
In addition, it is important to consider what specific treatment methods are to be employed as dead mice in the property can lead to additional risks to health as well as being difficult or impossible to remove.
- FoxesIn order to establish the extent of your fox problem we would look to gain as much information as possible during your initial call to us to report your problem with foxes.
It is important for us to understand how long the foxes have been at your property and how they got to be there in the first place. This will save you the client both time and money in separate site surveys and risk assessments all of which can be completed once we have decided to go ahead and alleviate the problem caused by foxes.
Once again the control and management of foxes is an area where Pest Control Surrey has extensive experience and a long history in the successful control and management of problem foxes at clients properties both domestic and commercial.
Please call us to discuss the options available to you.
- MolesOnce you report to us that you have a mole problem we will discuss the various options of dealing with the mole problem in order to get rid of them quickly and get your garden, paddocks or land back to normal and looking how they should.
We will conduct an on site assessment to establish the extent of the mole damage, how long it will take us to get it under control and if possible how it started in the first place.
We set traps on the first visit and expect to have caught the mole or moles on our return. The second visit will also tell us if the mole problem is ongoing or if there are more moles present which again we will be happy to discuss the options with you.
- WaspsAt Pest Control Surrey we offer a prompt, reliable and effective wasp and hornet nest removal service.
We realise that a call to us reporting a wasp or hornet nest problem usually means it needs to be dealt with as quickly as possible and once your call is logged we will treat the problem as a matter of urgency endeavouring to deal with the nest the same day as you report it whenever possible.
All wasp and hornet nest treatments are guaranteed and if for any reason the nest is still active after the initial treatment there is no additional charge to come back and retreat it.
Our standard treatment includes an inspection of your property in order to establish if there are any other nests present which will be charged at a reduced rate, or if there are any other pest related issues that should be noted. Please call us if you have any queries and to discuss the options available to you.
- SquirrelsWe can quickly establish and deal with your squirrel problem as the signs that they have invaded your property are much more audible and visible and unlike other rodents they tend to be much more inquisitive and noisy!
We would generally set up a trapping programme in the loft space area which is where they are most likely to be but can discuss the other options available to you if they are found to be in other areas and causing damage such as the garden or surrounding outbuildings.
- Other PestsPlease don’t hesitate to call us if you are unsure or have a particular query relating to pests or pest control in general, we are fully trained, qualified and experienced to deal with each and every type of pest species and scenario. We are also Police vetted and security checked in order to carry out the more sensitive aspects of pest control and wildlife management assignments. We often get calls from clients asking if we cover a certain type of pest or if we cover or service a particular area including the more obscure areas involving wildlife management, we are always happy to help and advise so pick up the phone and call us if you have a query regarding any type of pest related enquiry or a question in general regarding wildlife management.